Friday 15 October 2010

Lightning Tomatoes

I'm currently at the agile cambridge conference, having a great time finding more out about agile practices (what I'm doing wrong...and right).

In the lightning talk session I gave a quick 10 minute presentation of The Pomodoro Technique

Here are the slides:



The talk generated a fair amount of discussion (and some people saying that they will give it a go). I just hope with most it wasn't just the beer talking (Thanks to Redgate Software for that).

2 comments:

Joshua Smith said...

Many thanks for informing about useful review. It is required to understand that windows mobile development could help in your industry by installing custom development software applications

Joshua Smith said...

That is nice article. Let me mention about home insurance with discounts homeowners insurance companies. Save on online quotes on homeowners insurance.