Wednesday 25 August 2010

MooseX::AttributeCloner v0.21

I have just completed version 0.21 of MooseX::AttributeCloner.

The only change here is that I have forced the command options to come back in a sorted order. This was discovered when we found that in some tests, on my developers MacBook, we get a different order of production commands than on the Linux boxes. As such, this is causing tests to fail. A fix of this to return in a fixed order should solve this problem.

It has been submitted to PAUSE (I hope, first time I have tried uploading from a tag in github) but you can also find it on my github account

github.com/setitesuk/MooseX--AttributeCloner

2 comments:

Joshua Smith said...

You may turn your attention on outsource asp.Net development.

Joshua Smith said...

We're glad to read about this. I'm happy to share with insurance instant quotes that is supported by major home insurance companies. Customer could save on auto cheap insurance which allow customers to get affordable cheap policy.